Friday, December 25, 2009

Dec 25 and 26, 2009 Palm Springs

As you may have guessed, Deb is a dog person. For Christmas I gave her a little plastic dog that when you push his head he barks Jingle Bells and poops out a little jelly bean. That thing is really funny. After a few successful cycles of the dog barking and pooping, Deb pushed his head and he started barking but didn't dispense a jelly bean. She pushed and pushed and nothing came out. So, Deb picked it up and said "Come on little buddy you can do it. You must be constipated or something". I just looked at her and told myself that I would definitely discuss those two sentences here. I am happy to report the plastic dog is now barking and pooping out jelly beans.

I returned some stuff to Lowe's in Palm Springs today. The lady that was handling the returns startled me with her hair. I know that is a strange thing to say but just give me a minute to explain. Her hair was parted in the middle and was mounded up on the left and right side of her haid. To accentuate her puffiness, she had a 2 inch head band just above her eyebrows encircling her head. She looked just like she had a butt on her head. I kid you not. I was dumbfounded when I first saw it. I hope butthead hairstyles don't come into the mainstream. The Kate Gosselin hairstyle was bad enough where women have their hair arranged to resemble a dustmop. The butthead hairstyle would take women far more time to arrange than the Kate hairstyle. The Kate cut is far simpler since all the women need to do is use a Weedeater to trim their hair and never comb it again. I can just see women with butthead hairstyles asking their husbands if their hairstyle makes their head look big.

Christmas is over and I didn't get to see any decent Christmas lights. I got fleeced a few times thinking that if I paid money I would get to see a quality display. Oh no. All I got was poorer and disappointed. I should have asked for my money back and hope the woman handling complaints didn't have a butthead hairstyle.

We start the journey home in a few days. We are taking a more southerly route this time that should minimize the possibility of traveling through snow. We will be stopping in several cities but only truly visiting Phoenix, Austin, Dallas, and Atlanta. Our friend Walter will fly to Austin and exchange places with Deb who will fly home. I get to keep the puppies.

See yall later.

No comments:

Post a Comment