Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Latinos, Lane Drops--Palm Springs Dec 20. 2011

Danger, whining ahead. Turn back now while you have a chance.

I noticed something that really didn't surprise me. The nicest people that I have met here in the valley are Latinos. As a matter of fact, a large number of the Caucasians that I have met are callused butt for brains. Where I come from people are usually polite and considerate which is NOT the case that I have seen here. Things like this make me go hhhmm. Califunknia has many people here with what I call the "all about me" callused butt for brains. You know the type that honk their horns when they shouldn't, or won't let you into a lane while driving even though they can, or step on you in a crowded place simply because they would be inconvenienced. Astoundingly, a very small percentage of callused butt for brains that I have encountered in Califunknia have been Latino.  Hhhmmm. This type of fact makes a Big Ole Dumb Southern Boy stand and go hhmmm.
 
I noticed something else a couple days ago. Palm Springs roads have many sudden lane drops. I can't confirm this fact about the rest of the state but Coachella Valley is full of sudden lane drops.  I will be driving along in the right lane and wham a lane drops. The only warning sign is usually where the lane begins to merge and the lane is gone in less than 100 ft. I have said many times to myself, "Who was the idiot democrat that came up with this."  There is a lane drop on Hwy 111 less than 1/4 mile from the park where The Love Boat is moored. The lane drop occurs in front of a car dealership. About 200 feet after the lane drops the lane begins again. Hhmmm. It almost looks like the lane was dropped so the car dealership could have their sign in the road. Hhhmmm.  I'll bet the lane drop was necessary to not disturb a colony of nearly extinct worms that lives in that area in front of that dealership. I'll further bet you that the light in the sign provides needed illumination for the worms to nest during the hours of darkness. If those Occupy idiots wanted to be noticed they should campout on those stupid lane drop areas all over the valley. I'll bet removing that car dealerships sign would cause serious damage to the worm's chakras directly resulting in needed federal funding to understand why  worm chakras are so fragile.  It all makes perfect sense to me.  I think we could carry the lane drop ideas back to Raleighwood. We could drop a lane then in a couple hundred feet start the lane back. In that 200 feet we could put the postive accomplishments that libbbrrrlllls have given us in recent history. Maybe I should bring some of the worms from that car dealership to live in the barren waste lands where those lane drops would reside. Dang, I am struggling with libbrrrrlll jokes today.

That is it, I am done with whining today.  I promise better libbbrrrlll jokes next time.
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment