Friday, November 25, 2011

Benton, Arkansas Goats, libbbbrrllls, Country Dogs, 24 Nov 2011

We made it Benton, Arkansas today. Benton is a tiny town an hour south of Little Rock and an hour north of Hope, AR which was made sort of famous by William Jefferson Clinton as his birthplace (more on this subject later).  Benton has an "RV Park" that is owned by a really nice man. He is very friendly but that doesn't excuse the fact his "RV Park" is a dump. After we drove into the "RV Park" the owner took us to meet his brand new baby goats. They are cute or at least Deb thinks so, however, I think they all looked like a bunch of dern libbrrlls (yes I know the word is supposed tovbe spelled liberal).  They (goats not Deb and the RV guy) looked funny, smelled, and when asked what they would do to our economy, they answered, " Baaaaaaadddddddddd".   Deb had fun talking baby talk to the goats just like she does to real libbbrrrllls and other creatures of limited intelligence.  But the puppies had no use for the goats at all because The Puppies are city dogs and farm animals all look like libbbrrrlllls to them too. Here are a couple pictures from today. The first is The Love Boat docked next to trailer that has not moved in a while. The second is of our neighbor sporting his new Black Friday outfit from The Dirty Nasty Leasurewear Store.




























So after docking The Love Boat, Deb, The Puppies, and The Big Ole Dumb Southern Boy  went  for a walk down the road  which amounted to nothing more than a busy road with houses with country dogs running around the yards off leash. The Puppies learned quickly that country dogs aren't like city dogs in that the country dogs  bark then actually want to bite something. City dogs do a lot of barking but no biting because it is fun or something. Anyway, the country dogs would bark and then haul their country dog butt down within biting distance of The Puppies. That didn't go over well with The Puppies and likely will give them nightmares. But they had fun, and they got to pee on lots of stuff in Arkansas which I later helped them do after I found something out.


Remember I said Clinton grew up just south of Benton? Deb wanted to go see the rock that Clinton was hatched under, but I would rather go lose half my brain and join those Occupy nitwits in downtown Raleigh--my big ole hairy butt. With Clinton's birthplace so close, and with the evidence on newspaper box that I photographed during our walk, I think that I am in the democrat's lair.  You decide for yourself:


I knew it. Now I'm going to have The Love Boat and The Puppies powerwashed because I am sure that libbrrrrllll got all over them. Just to be sure that is wasn't a pratical joke or something, I immediately  bought two copies of this newspaper that I refused to read.  One copy of the newspaper is for the dogs to poop on and the other to use to cover it up.   Who ever came up with the name for that newspaper wasn't thinking. Most democrats that I know can't read and the ones that can are moving their lips as they read this.


By now you libbrrrrllls that read this blog (please quit moving your lips) pretty much have your panties all bunched up. I promise to lighten up on libbbrrrllllls really soon, but what do you expect with me surrounded by this stuff.  I predict the entry for tomorrow will be different as we will be in Texas somewhere and Texas is not know for libbrrrrlls.   Bye for now.
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment