Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nov 28, 2009 Santa Fe

We stayed another day in Santa Fe. The weather is a concern for our departure tomorrow.

I forgot in the earlier posts to mention that Deb has been working from the motorhome while I drove. I installed a cell phone/data card amplifier that really helped out. She had internet and cell phone coverage almost the entire time--even out in the sticks. She talks on the cellphone with a special microphone that I bought that cancels the road noise. Nobody knows that she is in a motorhome on the interstate unless she tells them. I added a few other goodies to the motorhome that have helped out dramatically. I call this using technology instead of technology using you.

Today we went to Santa Fe's farmer's market and old rail center. Santa Fe is well known for freaks. Now I know where they gather in large quantities--at the farmers market. The place was full of hippies and earth children. A good number of these freaks were wearing ski caps that were made of yack hair. Yeah I said yack hair. They weren't exactly ski caps either. The caps were an adult version of the little caps that mommies put on their babies. You know the type with the string to tie under their wittle heads. Oh yeah, they looked like big ole hippy babies. I caught myself thinking that I ought to knock the yack off their stinking heads. I'll bet the idiots all voted for BO. How's that change working out for you hippy idiots? Oh the rising unemployment rate hasn't harmed the hippies at all. They didn't have jobs to start with. I'll bet I could cut some hair off my butt and spin it into hats and sell it to the hippies. Now that would be funny. Hippies wearing Yuck hats. Oh, there were other idiots at the market too.

We took the puppies to a "dog park" too. It was a huge area where the city allowed the dogs to run off leash. It had no fences and the pups had a blast. They ran around playing with other dogs. I wouldn't want to let the dogs run there in the summer due to snakes but November is safe. The pups will be cooped up tomorrow.

We leave for Sedona, AZ in the morning. At least I hope we do with snow in the forecast for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment