Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pictures from Osaka, Japan and Vladivostok, Russia (click photo to enlarge)

The Osaka hotel's Heated, Buttwasher 9001. Note the control panel over the TP dispenser. The instruction sheet in Engrish is under the hair brush.  Also, note the toilet plugs into the wall outlet. I waited until I was fully clothed to take this picture. I didn't want any big ole dumb Southern boy reflecting off the chrome in the room.
 This is the control panel instructions to the Heated, Buttwasher 9001. Note you can enable the "extra deodorizing" option for those days when you really need extra special buttwashing. I was scared to push the "For Ladies" button because I thought that woman would announce, "Money, money, money" and away would go parts of me that I might need. Traveling can be really stressful for men.

The Bullet Train in Kyoto, Japan. This was a tough photo as the train was moving at the time. I think it looks like an alligator. I believe this is the latest design version of the train.

Kiyomizu-dera Temple Kyoto, Japan . The cliff is in front of the "deck" The folks on "the deck" are taking photos of the big ole dumb Southern boy just before they jump off and take the shortcut to the well below the temple. 
Well at the base of the cliff at Kiyomizu-dera Temple Kyoto, Japan.

Sunset in Japan Sea from our cabin on the ship. This is on the way back from Vladivostok, Russia
The Countess in Vladivostok, Russia with her shaved mink coat that, "...all the Austrian women are wearing". Deb distracted her long enough so that I could get the picture. The Baron was nowhere to be found. Can't say I blame him. The countess is asking Deb, "So Debbie, so you are woman married to the big ole dumb Southern boy".   Deb is showing her naked pictures of me or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment