Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan 12, 2010 Raleigh

Well the transfer of the Longhorn steer horns from The Crapper to my truck is complete which means we are home. The puppies didn't pay much attention when we let them out of The Loveboat, but during the walk up the driveway they realized that they were home. The puppies were running around the yard having a blast until Deb came out to greet them to which they acted like she had been gone for years instead of days. They were almost as happy as me to get home, but I didn't yip and bark quite as much.

It has been a long trip. During our return trip, we drove 2676 miles in the motorhome and about 750 miles in The Crapper. It was fun and will do it again just not in the near future. We plan to go to Saskatchewan in July which is 2250 miles, however, we don't plan to stay a month in Saskatchewan.

I may post some pictures and stuff in the near future . I know this blog has become somewhat popular and people from Canada to France have been reading it. If you would like to contact me, my email address is MontyAndRiley@REMOVETHISgmail.com. Of course you will need to remove REMOVETHIS to get the address to work. When we hit the road again I'll update the blog.

Happy New Year and trails. Bye for now.
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment